Tuesday 1 September 2015

Challenge #53: Sparkle and Shine

Hello Everyone!!!


Team Lulupu welcomes a brand new month and is excited to bring along a brand new challenge!!
It's all about SPARKLE AND SHINE this month!!! 
Now this is one exciting challenge with lots of possibilities and options and we are looking forward to your participation in the current challenge!

Challenge #53
Sparkle and Shine

Click here to read about the challenge guidelines


1. We want you to think everything that shines bright. Of course, thinking beyond the horizon sure gets the extra points! Think of anything that can add that sparkle and shine to your projects.

2. Anything goes - Cards, Albums, Invites, Gifts, etc
3. Make sure you submit entries by 30th September  2015 by 11:55 pm IST

Winner this month will receive a Goodie bag from the Lulupu store.

My interpretation for this months challenge is Cards.
 I'm love making cards these days and Lulupu's challenges gives me another bang on motivation to make something which is out of my forte!! None the less I love doing these!!

I have made 3 cards, all of which incorporate the challenge theme in a different way!

There's one among these cards which is inspired by an awesome card maker which I'll let you know shortly! It has my own little twist inside!


I recently owned this awesome Vintage Roses Altenew stamp and was so very eager to try this one out!!! Totally loved the layering process of this set!! Well, the flowers here are my very first try and I def need to improve on the layering process, but since this was my first try, I had to have the card with these pretties! This card has an embossed sentiment in gold and I have added some sequins to go along with the theme!



Here's a closer look at the card!!!


I totally love the simplicity in this card and love the sentiment, This pretty one is inspired by an awesome card maker, if you follow Kristina Werner, you'll be awestruck by her cards!! I added my own element(glitter) which makes this card very cute!!!


Here's a view of both the cards!! I love these ones!!


My last card is a very simple shaker one, I just die cutted the Pattern paper with a scallop die and added lots of flower shaped sequins inside to do that shake-shake part!!!


and yes, a glittered foam die cut makes it all the more lovable!!!

I hope you all liked my cards and do watch out this space all month long to be amazed by our DT team awesome Sparkle and shine creations!!!
Do link up your entries below and keep smiling and crafting all month long :)




Happy Crafting!
Manu





13 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards...loved all three...
    Definitely gonna participate this month...love the theme...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome set of cards Manu! Where is your blue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice.. Will definitly participate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it only cards are accepted for the contest or we can. Send any other craft. Also

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vijyashri, anything goes ,as long as it's super sparkly and glittery!
      We want the shine and sparkle to be the main focus!

      Delete
  5. beautiful cards and nice challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome interpretation of the theme!! I love all the 3 cards, they are so pretty n sparkly. My favorite is the SMILE card, I love the simple theme :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow lovely set cards di... I loved ol of dem.... I entered my card as well do check :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! So many lovely inspiration all month...thanks for this challenge! I am also doing a small giveaway. If interested, you can find the link HERE.
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This month at Growing Craft we had varieties to work on and luckily Lulupu has the same theme.. Share all 3 of my favorite projects of this month!! Hope this time I win ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.